Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Coco Rocha - Fashion Designer?


It seems like now a days everyone and their grandmother wants to launch their own clothing line. Usually, the minute I hear of another celebrity clothing line in the making I stick my fingers in my ears and close my eyes like a 5 year old, but this one sort of sparked my interest. Model Coco Rocha- who is currently the face of Zac Posen and Rimmel London is planning to launch a clothing line of her own. Will she draw inspiration from the designers she works for? Will it be couture or a lower end line?


I suppose it’s too early to tell… so early that she hasn’t even decided on a name; and she’s looking to her fans for a little help in that department. Check out the video link on the right side menu of our site, then head to her blog and drop your suggestion. (ohsococo.blogspot.com)


I’m sure her designs will be fabulous, but let’s hope she doesn’t use this same strategy when deciding on which ones to choose…


by Jasmine Pierce


the archives