Thursday, May 14, 2009

From a small town in Mexico to becoming a citizen of the World.

So what can I say about modeling?! I LOVE IT!!!

Since I started in this industry I knew it would be my life, it's just something I enjoy very much and I hope to do it for a long time to come.

My favorite thing is to be on the runway, you can transform and be whomever or whatever you want to be and transmit it to the spectators in the way you walk down the runway.

When I was growing up I was the short kid in class. My family comes from a small town in the state of Jalisco in Mexico, the town is called Jalos, where because
of the small size of the town, the people are not too open about modeling, some of my aunts even thought I might be a playboy playmate LOL.

My parents did not support the idea of me becoming a model, but slowly they started to realize it was my passion and now that I am traveling around the world doing what I love, they have a totally different perspective of what it takes to be a high fashion model.

By the way the girls in Milan are super skinny hahaha. I am a skinny girl myself, but as a latina woman I have an ass, well at least a bigger one than the European girls, the truth
is that I am very proud of my body and would NOT change it for anything in the world, I am very thankful to GOD of what I have and I know in my mind that every body is different and that
you can not go through life trying to change what is yours, nobody else is like you, you are unique. Take advantage of what you have and use it to your dreams and goals.

Like everybody says if life gives you lemons, make lemonade ;)

the archives